1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

air suspension

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by lowriderinms, Nov 12, 2009.

1. lowriderinms

lowriderinms Rockstar

HEY GUYS I HAVE A 01 1500 X CAB, AND IM LOOKING to lay it out on airbags with a stock floor. i have a good idea about how to do it, but am looking for help, and/or pointers to doing that job. does anyone know of a video that gives good details to putin bags on a truck like or similar to mine? thanks for any input
  2. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Air Ride has some good tutorials... And great products...
  3. mehoff400

mehoff400 Rockstar 100 Posts

there's alot of straight bolt on kits for you truck i'm sure...i haven't looked into that stuff in years i had a 1998 silverado full bagged pics on my profile....if you got any questions about my truck or anything pacific feel free to ask
  4. lowriderinms

lowriderinms Rockstar

so far so good

the replies im seeing are good but lemme be a lil more specific. im goin to put a parallel 4 link, maybe a 6link with the rotating kit to go around the rear end housing... the front will be spindles, with bags brackets welded in, and i plan on having two compressors and one big tank...

i saw one post about air ride but do you knwo the website? thanks guys i do appreciate the help
  5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

air ride....in bogalusa? have you seen the roads lately? they're falling apart! might not wanna drive with any sag in the bags :rofl: I'm right around the proverbial corner from ya.
  6. lowriderinms

lowriderinms Rockstar

ha

right? i hear ya man, i drive to covington, slidell, n baton rouge so its cool... but oh you are so right