1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Air turns on and off?

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by BrownPats420, Sep 9, 2011.

1. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Hows it going everybody, I was just hopping back in my truck from grabbing a coffee, start it up and the air is on with none of the air controls on. I drove it home and parked it, shut it off and the air was still on. So I go out to leave today and the battery's dead. Anybody have an idea why this is doing this? short in the fusebox? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

could be the computer control box for the interior fan. the 03 i used to have did that to me once. $110 for the part and put it in and I was on my way, it sounds like yours is doing the exact same thing mine did.

Alex
  3. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Thanks Alex, This is the second time its happened! ill have to take a look at it after lunch ill keep you updated!
  4. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Has your concern been resolved? I can also look into this with your VIN. Please feel free to keep me posted. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.