All Cleaned Up

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Jun 21, 2009.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Over the last 2 Days,I've Washed,done a Clay Bar and Last a Coat of Wax.Thought I would throw up some Pictures,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JennaBear

JennaBear Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice, I just did the works on the TBSS today! Great pics! :great:

3. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looking good. You are riminding me that I need to do the same thing. How did the clay bar work out?

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It works Great,I do a Clay Bar and Wax 3 times a year.I've been using the clay bar for about 6yrs Now,You would be amazed on how much smoother your Paint will feel.:great:

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Looking good Mike! :great:

I am still doing the old fashioned hand waxing with the semi-truck wax, I think it has the clay bar stuff built in it because my paint has always been smooth. I had bought the whole Meguire's clay bar kit two years ago, and then I bought the Mother's clay bar kit last year and they are both still in there boxes untouched. I guess I am just scared of picking up a small stone or something, and then you will have a really expensive repair. Nice looking pictures though, I am waxing my "Big Green" Silverado tomorrow so maybe I will post some up of my new ride. :money:

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

Before doing the clay bar,I pull out the Calif duster,then a wash.That way you can get any small what every's off the paint.So went I do the clay bar,I'm almost certain all the little Stuff is gone.

7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks good

8. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 Rockstar 100 Posts

looks good... I need to do mine ... Anyone got suggestions on how to get stains out of the carpet?

9. 99'HEARTBEAT

It kind of depends on the stain,I use Resolve Carpet Cleaner.I've have good luck with it,in getting the stains out.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  10. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks great, i need to do mine