All clear tail lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by suzukiracer, Nov 10, 2011.

1. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Rockstar

I'm looking to buy a set of all clear tail lights, but eBay is impossible to find them and craigslist is too. I need to buy some along with the matching 3rd brake light
    Someone help me out?
    image-3405845667.png

2. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What vehicle are we talking about?

3. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

need alittle more info on vehicle, They look like 03-07 classic lights, but Im not sure....

4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those particular ones are for 1999-2002 silverados and 1999-2007 sierras. They will fit the silverados all the way through to 2007 though, just without the marker light that the 2003-2007 trucks have on them.

I have seen those lights before - I think it was on fullsizechevy. If I recall correctly, there were very few of them made and they are very hard to get a hold of. I honestly can't help you as far as where to get those. I had looked myself at one point when I had my silverado and turned up nothing. I expect that if you do find a set, you might have to pay a pretty penny to get them because they are so rare.

5. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Rockstar

Yea they will fit 99-06

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

I had a set and paid 60 bucks but some jackass stole them off my truck

6. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You must have got them when they had just come out and were easier to get. If you track down another set, I would suggest putting a tailgate lock on your truck as well. That way nobody can steal your tailgate or your lights.

7. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Rockstar

That's what I got on it now I put a hasp so my led tail lights would get jacked

8. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Rockstar

I finally located some lights man I sure missed the way the looked on white haha

image-1953737990.jpg

9. McMahan

McMahan Rockstar 100 Posts

Where did you find them at. I have been wandering how they would look on silver birch

10. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Rockstar

I put a wtb ad on craigslist and a guy hit me up