Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

All clear tail lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by suzukiracer, Nov 10, 2011.

1. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Member

I'm looking to buy a set of all clear tail lights, but eBay is impossible to find them and craigslist is too. I need to buy some along with the matching 3rd brake light
    Someone help me out?
    image-3405845667.png

2. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What vehicle are we talking about?

3. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

need alittle more info on vehicle, They look like 03-07 classic lights, but Im not sure....

4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those particular ones are for 1999-2002 silverados and 1999-2007 sierras. They will fit the silverados all the way through to 2007 though, just without the marker light that the 2003-2007 trucks have on them.

I have seen those lights before - I think it was on fullsizechevy. If I recall correctly, there were very few of them made and they are very hard to get a hold of. I honestly can't help you as far as where to get those. I had looked myself at one point when I had my silverado and turned up nothing. I expect that if you do find a set, you might have to pay a pretty penny to get them because they are so rare.

5. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Member

Yea they will fit 99-06

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

I had a set and paid 60 bucks but some jackass stole them off my truck

6. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You must have got them when they had just come out and were easier to get. If you track down another set, I would suggest putting a tailgate lock on your truck as well. That way nobody can steal your tailgate or your lights.

7. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Member

That's what I got on it now I put a hasp so my led tail lights would get jacked

8. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Member

I finally located some lights man I sure missed the way the looked on white haha

image-1953737990.jpg

9. McMahan

McMahan Rockstar 100 Posts

Where did you find them at. I have been wandering how they would look on silver birch

10. suzukiracer

suzukiracer Member

I put a wtb ad on craigslist and a guy hit me up