1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

All members - click this link

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Dec 3, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

2. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Member Platinum Contributor

Clicked and voted (I guess it records the vote automatically?)
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

You're #7 as of this post. Getting there!
  4. ChevyFan

Yeah, I'm not certain what those numbers are based on. I think they must update once per day.
  5. ChevyFan

It moves us up to #3 I think. If more people click, we can be #1 in a couple of days. :)
  6. ChevyFan

#4 actually, technically I think we're tied for #3, but we just got started, so if people keep clicking, we'll be #1 on this list soon.
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

Do you know if it counts repetitive IP's? I've clicked a few times. Even tried to cheat the system, by clearing my cache, and cookies. Doesn't seem like it made a difference.
  8. ChevyFan

I think that it updates itself at wired intervals, and I haven't figured it out yet.

Anyhow, I hope that the regulars see where I'm going with this. The more inbound links to this site, the better. It's my goal to make this website sing like a bird and start to attract some serious numbers of visitors. We have 2400 members but only 8000 messages posted. By this time next year, I'd lilke to see 50,000 members and 1million+ messages.
  9. ChevyFan

Looks like we're up to #2 on this list now. Thanks! Let's keep it going!
  10. ChevyFan

.com re-ranks every half hour and resets to ZERO every 72 hours so everyone will have a chance to be listed among the top ten.