1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

All members FAVORITE SPORTS

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by murdog94, Sep 19, 2010.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Whats everyones favorite sports outside of the Chevy truck world? I prefer Football over any others but i will from time to time watch a little hockey, and I used to (before my back got fried) run cross country and onroad races. I wont watch baseball even though my home team is doing well, and I CANNOT stand golf. So lets hear some talk of who likes to watch/participate in what sports...

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Any type of motorsports. Did some motorcycle and SCCA racing when I was younger.

3. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

As in to do: club racing, powerlifting. As in used to participate/now just watch: Track & field, especially long distance running. As in just watch: Rally, F1, strongmen competitions

-J

4. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I played Rugby in college and would watch it if it was ever on. Otherwise i just watch UFC. I dont have time to sit down for 3 hours to watch main streem sports.

5. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

NHRA Drag Racing

NHL Detroit Red Wings Hockey

6. Silverclassic07

Silverclassic07 New Member

Wrestling, soccer, mx, weight lifting comp. Riding bulls and
    Broncs

7. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm from Indiana so I was raised on basketball and racing. Sorry Murdog94 but I play golf to. I Bought my motorcycle by selling two flat screen tv's I won playing golf though haha

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Pro Football is head and shoulders above the rest for me, but from time to time also enjoy hockey, baseball, and basketball, but usually only as they near playoff time (too many games during the regular season to keep up with). When younger..much younger, grew up playing baseball and soccer.

9. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

College/Pro Football here!

10. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Anything on 2 wheels gets my attention and love some college basketball!!