All Minnesota Guys/girls

Discussion in 'MN - Minnesota Chevy Truck Club' started by DJTricky, Jun 9, 2008.

1. DJTricky

DJTricky Rockstar

im trying to get as many people down at midway/university on friday and saturday as i can and i need your help. attached are directions to foodsmart off of dale street and university ave. we will park in the back part of the lot around 9:45 PM, i hope to see some of you there. look for my glowing tahoe

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-wHJsJm6ta9FG

1 person likes this.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What's the event, a show I take it?

3. DJTricky

DJTricky Rockstar

no its really just a little get together i want lol im tired of being told to "get my crew" down there by a bunch of little honda rice burners saying chevy/trucks are gay/slow/stubid/worthless and i wanted to show them what can be done by some trucks

4. DRMZ28

DRMZ28 Member

Yeah I show up there sometimes. usually with my car, but now I am parting that out so I will have the truck....My buddies and I look forward to the car craft weekend every year on university, That is when all the nice cars are out.

5. DJTricky

DJTricky Rockstar

so does that mean you will come?

6. DRMZ28

DRMZ28 Member

I dunno what the weekend may bring but I might stop out that way.

7. WannabeSS

WannabeSS New Member

Eden Prairie Minnesota here.

Usually down at uni with my car. 2005 Infiniti G35 sedan.

8. DJTricky

DJTricky Rockstar

well i would like to see some of you guys down there with me in your trucks. it would be cool.

9. WannabeSS

WannabeSS New Member

Just keep an eye out for an 08 Silverado LTZ Vortecmax with 35% tint and debadged. That would be our truck.

10. DJTricky

DJTricky Rockstar

i might be down there this weekend. im not so sure because i am really tight on money.