Allow me to introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by imthatgirl, Feb 29, 2008.

1. imthatgirl

imthatgirl New Member

Hi! My name is Christine. Im 23 and I live in South Florida. I have an 05 Chevy Equinox. My other toy is an 05 gsxr600. For a long time my bike was the toy that got the most attention from me but now Im interested in doing some work to my Chevy too. If you wanna know anything just ask! Im pretty open and friendly...

2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome and do you have any plans for your 05 Equinox?

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

:sign0016: to the site.

4. jbrown

jbrown Member

Welcome to the site... What are you planning to do to the Equinox?

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A GSXR and a NOX? Your more than welcome here! Got pictures?

6. imthatgirl

imthatgirl New Member

I have pics of my bike... But the car is all stock for now so No pics of that...

As for the mods.. I originally didnt want leather seats cause my previous car had them and I always managed to burn my ass... Here in Fl leather sucks... but now I wish I had them so Im probably gonna put those in.. I wanna get Rims and I wanna add cruise control... Didnt realize I didnt have it until I went on my first trip... :no: I dont understand how thats not a standard feature.. Oh... and I have this intermittent starting issue that I wanna resolve..

Me at the track..
    [​IMG]

The other pic is the last time I rode to the keys... Its what the bike looks like now... I crashed and decided to make it all black..

Attached Files:

7. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome to the site Christine!!!!!

8. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's awesome! I gotta give you credit for the whole bike thing as you just don't see women riding very often. I had a Yamaha FJ1100 back in the day and what a rush those bikes can be. I recently got my endorsement last year and rented a 2006 HD Fatboy and cruised all around Las Vegas and Laughlin so a new bike is pretty high on my Christmas list. Please do share pics of your NOX as we just don't see them too often. That way we can see the "before" pictures.

9. ScReWs®lOoSe

ScReWs®lOoSe Rockstar

Hell yeah!! a chevy girl who also hits the street on a bike.

I got nothing else... HA HA

:sign0016:

10. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

First off :sign0016: to the site, very nice pics of the bike. Second if you go to www.tirerack.com you can see how the rims will look on your car using the preview feature.