Almost new Nitto tires & 20" Black Rhino rims + 3.5" Rough Country lift

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by jmanb, Aug 16, 2011.

1. jmanb

jmanb Rockstar

UPDATE: I'm throwing in the 3.5" Rough Country lift if you buy the wheels and tires. Just pay the shipping.

I decided to go with a bigger lift and while at it, went with a different wheels and 35" tires. I had the Rough Country lift and these wheels & tires on the truck for about 2500 miles only. I purchased the wheels & tires from Discount Tire store here in Washington. Not sure what shipping would cost for all of this but I'm guessing at least $200. I also have a Rough Country 1.5" body lift kit brand new in the box.

I'm asking $2,000 for the wheels & tires
    For the lift, $300
    For the body lift, $100
    For all together, including shipping, $2400 OBO

I'm in Washington State near Seattle for anyone local.

Tires: Nitto Terra Grapler AT LT285/55R20. Bought new at Discount Tire for $297.00 each:
    http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/tires/nitto/product/submitProductSize.do?r=WASINT|pc|98019&pc=40471

Wheels: Black Rhino Rockwell 20x9 with 6 lug patter (139.7 mm). Bought new at Discount Tire for $233.00 each:
    http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/wheels/black_rhino/product/submitProductSize.do?r=WASINT|pc|98019&pc=64096

Mounted, balanced, and with tax, this set was over $2600. They are relatively new with only about 2500 miles on them. They will fit Chevy and Nissan trucks for sure (half tons mainly) and possibly others (check to make sure you have a 6 lug, 139.7 pattern). The set is in perfect shape. Not dings or scratches. Rubber is like new. I decided to lift the truck more and bought bigger wheels and tires.

Rough Country 3.5" lift" $425
    http://www.roughcountry.com/chevy_4wd_1500_3.html

R
    ough Country 1.25" body lift: $150
    http://roughcountry.com/chevy-body-lift-kit_rc700.html

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Could you go cheaper with the body lift? I really been looking at getting one for my truck.. I know online i can get one brand new for $149 from rough country at it's a 1.25 body lift..?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  3. jmanb

jmanb Rockstar

Yeah, I think I said 1.5" above and 1.25" below. It is definitely 1.25". I'd let it go for $80 + shipping. It's kind of heavy so would have to figure that out. Probably $25 or so.

4. Rockstarrchevy81

That's not too bad.. do you have everything boxed up in the original box and everything.. i live in Mississippi/Louisiana Line where are you shipping from?

5. jmanb

jmanb Rockstar

The original box has never even been opened so still sealed from Rough Country. I'm in Duvall Washington.

6. Rockstarrchevy81

So is the kit still brand New or did you take it off the truck back into the box and seal it up? How much for the kit and Shipping together $105??

7. jmanb

jmanb Rockstar

By kit, are you referring still to the body lift? If so, like I said, the body lift was never opened. It is still sealed in the original packaging from Rough Country. Never used, installed or out of the box.

The 3.5" Rough Country suspension lift was on my truck for about 2500 miles.

8. Rockstarrchevy81

Oh okay man i was talking about the body lift lol i have the 7.5 inch rough country lift.. i really am interested in maybe buying the body lift i was thinking of the 3 inch body lift but i'm not sure..

9. jmanb

jmanb Rockstar

Ok. Just to be clear, I have a 1.25" body lift, new in the box ;-)

10. Rockstarrchevy81

Aight man, i gotcha i'll let you know if i'm interested and wanna buy it in the next few DAYS.