1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Altezza style tail lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by blackburb, Apr 11, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. blackburb

blackburb New Member 100 Posts

Been scouring the web for some clear/chrome tail lights for the '01. 99.9% either say they're for liftgate, or don't say anything. Anybody know of nice looking, not too expensive one for barn doors?

I think the ones on the '94 are Toucan, but they don't seem to be around.

7650.jpg
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

3. blackburb

Ouch! Waaaayyyyy too spendy. I'm talking $60 if they use the oem bulbs and $120 for led. These are $150+ using the oem bulb.

The fact that I'm just now stepping up from a '94 to an '01 gives you an idea about my budget.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ebay then is your best bet Don't get the ones that melt..
  5. blackburb

Looked at pages of em on eBay. Almost every one was for liftgate. I think I found one for barn doors. What's the difference anyway? Looking a pics of the back of burbs, the tail lights look the same.