Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Am I the only one here with a classic truck?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by 66 chevyman, Dec 25, 2013.

1. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 100 Posts

Is there anyone else???

2. TCLARK

TCLARK New Member

I have a '72 SWB with 250 & 4speed. Getting ready to drop a 40 over 350 in her !

3. 66 chevyman

Cool! Look forward t some pictures! :-D

4. oldmanstruck

oldmanstruck Member

Nice

My wife and I was talking about getting some "Old" truck like yours but we just not sure how difficult it is to work on or to get parts.
    used to have 88 suburban so I know a little about how basic thing works :) nothing more haha...

5. GMANs95

GMANs95 Member

my dad had a 64 custom cab...with the full rear cab window.....used to go hunting with it every year.....sure miss it. My 95 will be a classic someday.......lol

6. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

GMANs95 just touched on my biggest question. How old does it have to be to be considered a "classic" truck? I currently own an '89 K2500. It is 25 years old this year and is still the best vehicle purchase I ever made, and I bought it used off of a high school kid back in '09.

Someone once told me that the DMV considers any vehicle over 20 years old to be a classic car. Is this true?

7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

i believe 26-older

8. 66 chevyman

Alot of car shows consider Pre-73 truck to be classics. Least the ones here anyway. Anything before 1990 I'd say could be a classic.

9. heyscottman

heyscottman New Member

I've got a 58 short step with "patina" I drive a little in the summer. I like the looks of yours... don't paint it!!!

10. squatchy

squatchy Active Member 100 Posts

Classic.
    [​IMG][​IMG]