Newest Gallery Photos

  1. Chevy Truck Forum

    Welcome To!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

    Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free

    Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Audio Amp wire harness coverter kit for stock radio

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Chevy08Chase, Jul 13, 2012.

  1. Chevy08Chase

    Chevy08Chase New Member

    I have a 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT and I'm trying to find a amp wire harness converter kit, 2-channel, so I'm able to keep the factory radio, but I am finding it very difficult to find one for my year. Does anyone know of where I might be able to get one?
  2. zigger215

    zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

    Are you talking about the module you need to generate your RCA signal? Your question is confusing. The only thing I can think of that you're talking about is called a line out converter and if that's the case, they aren't vehicle specific and on top of that there is no such thing as a harness conversion kit for hooking up on amplifier to a factory head unit. You need a LOC
  3. Burden33

    Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

    I had a pac that i ordered through its just plug in to the stock wiring harness and it will give u ur rca and remote wire for an amp

Share This Page