An after Christmas update!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Cheez, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

It's been awhile since I've been on here. It's been even longer since I've had a chance to take some decent pictures of my truck. Since it's been so long I decided to make due with some iphone pictures while the truck was at least halfway clean. Just a few updates.
    1. New exhaust (finally). I decided on a Flowmaster Delta 50, with a double tip.
    2. Pinstripe and Vortec on hood. It's actually been there for awhile, I just haven't gotten pictures of it.
    3. Wash and wax!

Here's some iPhone pictures to show it off a bit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The video is a bit distorted but since it's just for the sound it'll do just fine.
    View My Video

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  2. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

No comments at all? Hmm...

3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I like the pinstipping. I also like the tailgate light bar.

4. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks! I really like how the hood turned out too! The light bar is kinda disappointing though... One side went out so I had to jump across and solder it in. So now it is basically a big running light. And that's it :(

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Very Nice.....the Pin-Striping of the Vortec on Hood, Nice Touch!!........A Sharp looking Silverado.

6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Looks really good man! what light strip do you have?

7. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I like the truck man! Also especially digging the light bar. Ordered one for my truck earlier this week and should be arriving tomorrow morning. I hope I have better luck with it than you did lol

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looks nice dude, ive been toying with doing something like what you have on your hood.

Alex

9. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks guys! The light bar is just the jcwhitney brand. I wouldn't really recommend it... It just had a cheapish feel to it.

10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ok i have a go recon "xtreme" amber scanning....i love it, if you decide you want a different one thats the one id recommend or just a go recon one if you dont want the amber scanner. the one you have right now looks pretty good though