1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

And its my Intro

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Oso18, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Oso18

Oso18 New Member

Hello all,
    I am currently in afghanistan at the moment. I am in the marine corps. I am a outdoors type of person and what most people call a hippie. I spend any free time i can playing hockey or airsoft. I just recently bought a 2010 Silverado LT. I am looking to do some stuff to it and i would appreciate the help from all of you. I have grown up around working on vehicles all the time but i have never really added anything aftermarket to any of my vehicles.

Max
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Congrats on the new truck! Thank you for your service!:great:, and have a safe trip home! Look forward to your questions, and feedback!
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site.........Thank you for your Service...:glasses:
  4. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site
  5. hildy19

hildy19 Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome to the site. and thanks for your service You will find plenty of ideas and help on here! good luck
  6. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: and Thank you for your Service.
  7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service.. There is a military group listed in the groups if you are interested... There are a ton of people from the military on this site.. Youll find your right at home here..
  8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub! THANKS for your SERVICE to this country!!!
  9. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Thank you for your service and welcome to the club.
  10. Oso18

Oso18 New Member

Thanks

Thank you all for the welcoming. I can wait to look around and get to know some of you. I can really use all the help i can get.