1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

And wow, did I ever screw up

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by grey7399, Nov 7, 2012.

1. BBslider001

BBslider001 Member

Just.....wow.......I had hope for the human race.....not anymore
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Your feeling bad about this, but most of us feel it is not possible for you to have been in 4 low. Your comment about having 3 other trucks make me feel that you have some 4 low experience; however, let me suggest, that you try 4 low in an appropriate area and check out the feel.
  3. BBslider001

BBslider001 Member

Um, for those that misunderstood, this was in response to the guys who managed to put the truck in 4wd, not the OP.....sheesh. Wasn't meant to offend, was more being tongue in cheek. Apologies to those who got offended.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I don't think the gearing will allow it to travel at 75 MPH if it's actually in 4LO. Even if the switch was moved to 4LO, it probably didn't go in 4LO, but 4HI is a possibility, you would have felt the tires grab a lot though at those speeds. Just my $.02 on the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the clarification on that.