1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

another before and after

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Pflor86, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Pflor86

Pflor86 New Member

x.jpg before

tx.jpg
    after...6"skyjacker susp, 3"pa body lift, 35 in nitto's on 20" rockstars

sorry i cant figure out how to change the picture size
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member 1000 Posts

Truck looks great. I like the black out look on your truck. What did you do with your bumper and hitch (if you have) with the body lift?
  3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

I like the lift,and of course the colour.I'm not a fan of all black wheels as its the popular thing to do,but if you like them thats all that counts, but the rest looks awesome!!
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Looks great, keep up the good work!!
  5. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 New Member

wow looks awesome
  6. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks great!! Those tires look much bigger than 35's for some reason. I figured with 9'' of total lift it would be too much lift for 35's but it turned out perfect!! Truck looks awesome!
  7. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

It DOES look good PF. Like Nathan said, I thought that 9" might be too much lift for 35"s but it looks great after seeing the pics.

**No worries about changine the picture size. After you put them in your post we are able to click on them & make them bigger.
  8. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich New Member

truck looks nice, giving me ideas to jack up my truck. You install the lift yourself?
  9. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks good to me! any more plans??
  10. Pflor86

Pflor86 New Member

came with a bracket to lift them up also

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

thanks for all the positive feedback.

i plan on getting the bushwacker fender flares next.

the tires are 35's but they measure 36 3/4 i guess they can go either way within two inches depending on the type of tire they are never right on 33 or 35 or whatever...