1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another new one!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bfrondall, Nov 28, 2009.

1. bfrondall

bfrondall New Member

Hey everyone! Names Brent, from Saskatchewan, Canada. Just got myself a 2009 Chevy Silverado LS ext. Cab 4x4, in September got about 4200km's on it. i was snooping around on the web lookin at mods for my truck and ran across this site! and by the looks of it you all got some nice trucks!! i will post some pics eventually!! :happy:
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

Fixing up your truck is definately an addiction, watch out or you might catch it on here. :party:
  3. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!
  5. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new buy. What kind of mods are you looking at putting on your truck?

-Greg
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!
  7. nelson.jones07

nelson.jones07 New Member

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  8. bfrondall

bfrondall New Member

well i wanna start with exhaust! im unsure what i would like to get. i want something louder but not obnoxious. I've looked at IMCO, Corsa, Flowmaster, Magnaflow, Borla,
    I didn't like Corsa at all (no offence to any one), my dad has Magnaflow on his 6.2L its a tad to quiet. so i'm still contemplating!

the over all plan:
    exhaust
    intake
    lift (under 6 inches)
    33 inch tires
    18x9 rims
    projector head lights
    LED tail lights (smoked)

The problem being, I am in University and it takes a while to save up the cash! got a 4 month summer break though so i'll be working hard haha. but that the over all plan. trucks brand new i'm not in a huge rush to finish all those mods

but if any one has some ideas for a good sounding exhaust let me know!
  9. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!