Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Another New Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by IanF, Apr 5, 2012.

1. IanF

IanF Rockstar 100 Posts

Just bought a new '12 Silverado for my son. 2500 extended cab long box in white. He is going to use it for his welding, HVAC and sheet metal contracting business. I will have to get him to sign up as a member here as well. Hopefully it is ready for pickup this weekend!

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Pass on the congratulations to your son :party: Hopefully, he does sign up here and will post some pics soon.

3. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Nice... So I sent you a PM for tonight if you can make it we will be at the Timmies on Kingston Rd west of Whites... Bring the new owner of the 2500HD along as well....

4. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Sweet, and congrats on the new purchase!

5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congratulations. That's a nice purchase. And yes, definitely get your son on here. That'd be awesome. Now that I think about it, my mom has a GM truck, but it's technically under my dad's name. I should get him on here...

6. johnsstart

johnsstart Rockstar 100 Posts

Thats really cool must be sweet to get that lol.....im passing on a 95 sonoma and a 91 firebird all chevy and older gonna take some work but great for the 2 to learn off of c(-;