1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another New User....

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wheadman66, Nov 3, 2010.

1. wheadman66

wheadman66 New Member

Hello from upstate NY, the Rochester Area to be more specific.

My quick story is I have NEVER been a fan of Fords but due to a family deal I couldnt pass up at the time, I bought a 99 explorer about 8 years ago with low miles and she turned 200k a few weeks back. Along with the '2nd birthday', the exploder had $2k worth of issues needed to pass inspection.

So getting back to my roots, we ditched the explorer and just bought a GM certified 08 Silverado Crew Cab Z71 and wanted to jump on this forum to get some clarification on a few questions.

I am looking forward to interacting with some fellow chevy truck owners!

Cheers - Ross
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts

Glad to hear you switched back to the good side! Welcome!
  4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome, Ross. Isn't Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute around that area? Or am I mistaken. I graduated high school with a friend who went up there for school.
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Hey Ross, Welcome to the GM Truck Club. Glad to have you back in the real world of GM trucks.
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard!!!
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  9. wheadman66

wheadman66 New Member

RPI is out near Albany, a roughly 3 hr drive from here....

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Thank you for all the welcomes and I also am glad to be back to the GM side of the equation.
  10. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member

Welcome to the club! You've come to the right place to get questions answered. There are tons of very knowleadgable and helpful people around here.