1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Another newbie from Oregon

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jdwxly, Sep 9, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. jdwxly

jdwxly New Member

My name is Dennis Weatherly and I'm in Wilsonville, Oregon, which is just south of Portland on I-5. I have a 1990 GMC Suburban SLE V2500 with the venerable small block 350. It's a rolling, working rebuilding project and my wife's daily driver. I'm hoping the folks here can help me sort out some of the not-so-obvious things I'd like to fix.

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

You came to the right place, the members have much knowledge and can hopefully help answer your questions.

Don't forget to post pics of your GMs on your profile.:great:

Welcome to the club!!!

3. jdwxly

jdwxly New Member

Thanks for the welcome. You don't want to see any pictures of this beast at the moment, It has a severe case of 1990 paint failure/peel. I'm keeping the rust at bay while I get the running gear working well (almost there). Then I need to figure out how to paint it on a pretty tight budget!

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Dennis! :great:

5. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, you for sure found the right spot to ask any questions. There are plenty of guys and gals on here with knowledge.

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Dennis, it's nice to have you with us.............. :glasses:

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, enjoy the site.

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !