Another one...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by joker23, Dec 18, 2007.

1. joker23

joker23 New Member

Hey folks. Been registered for a couple months...already made a couple posts. I'm very happy to have found this site as I have already found the answers to several questions, found out about several common problems with my model truck, and even saved a few bucks in the process.

Glad you guys are around, keep up the good work. :mdr:

Cheers!

2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016: and I'm glad your finding answers to your questions. You should update your sig to tell everyone what your driving.

3. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site ...........:glasses:

Mark

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

:sign0016:

5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

don't forget the pictures! :meuh:

6. joker23

joker23 New Member

Snapped a couple quick pics with the crappy cell phone. I also edited my sig but I can't see it for some reason. Hopefully it turned out okay for everyone else. Merry Christmas folks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Are those some Mb Wheels on Nitto Terra Grappler Tires? They look great. What size are?

8. joker23

joker23 New Member

Good eye! 285/50/20...wanted enough wheel and tire to make her handle less like a brontosuarus in 4 inch high heels. I used to have Yoko Geolanders but they weren't worth a crap in the rain, so I went with the Terra Grapplers to compensate. I have no complaints about this wheel/tire combo and highly recommend the same to all Suburban owners.