1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another one...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by joker23, Dec 18, 2007.

1. joker23

joker23 New Member

Hey folks. Been registered for a couple months...already made a couple posts. I'm very happy to have found this site as I have already found the answers to several questions, found out about several common problems with my model truck, and even saved a few bucks in the process.

Glad you guys are around, keep up the good work. :mdr:

Cheers!
  2. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts

:sign0016: and I'm glad your finding answers to your questions. You should update your sig to tell everyone what your driving.
  3. RockHead

RockHead New Member

Welcome to the site ...........:glasses:

Mark
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

:sign0016:
  5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts

don't forget the pictures! :meuh:
  6. joker23

joker23 New Member

Snapped a couple quick pics with the crappy cell phone. I also edited my sig but I can't see it for some reason. Hopefully it turned out okay for everyone else. Merry Christmas folks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts

Are those some Mb Wheels on Nitto Terra Grappler Tires? They look great. What size are?
  8. joker23

joker23 New Member

Good eye! 285/50/20...wanted enough wheel and tire to make her handle less like a brontosuarus in 4 inch high heels. I used to have Yoko Geolanders but they weren't worth a crap in the rain, so I went with the Terra Grapplers to compensate. I have no complaints about this wheel/tire combo and highly recommend the same to all Suburban owners.