Another Product To Give-Away!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Jun 8, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've been chatting with Roberto from Sulastic Springs and they have a product that I think is very interesting. It's a rubber spring replacement for the rear of your Chevy Truck.

We're going to give one away this month as part of the Summer Mega Contest that we're running on GMTC!!

Check out www.Sulastic.com to see what the product is all about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7kx65IbXIY"]YouTube - How Sulastic works[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwVl5ipulhU"]YouTube - Sulastic (Trucks - The Movie)[/ame]

This contest will have to be run more like what we did for Ultimate Truck Gear, as it will have to be vehicle specific to make the springs work.

Who's game? What does everything think of this product?

2. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I would like to see how they hold up on my truck. Loos like a good product. I do not see where they are made on their website?? I tried to send a message through their website and there is an error with their contact me page.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I think their HQ is in Texas, either in San Antonio or in Austin, I met these guys at the Dallas Auto Show this spring.

4. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'M IN!.....It looks interesting to say the least!! Thanks Steve!

5. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

That's interesting. Definitely in on this one. Never seen anything like that.

-Greg

6. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

im in, i hope i win at least one thing

7. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those look great. I love that short! Great little movie.

I think this contest is a great idea. I'm going to bow out of it for obvious reasons, but wish everyone that enters the best of luck! Look forward to seeing these installed and in action.

8. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i am in. looks like a good product

9. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I need new leaf springs! Sounds great. I'm very interested, good luck to everyone!

10. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

that looks sweet, Im in for sure