1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another Sledding Video

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ippielb, Nov 27, 2010.

1. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just went out today before my sled blew a piston, slapped this together really quick. Also i need a good video editing program. windows movie maker sucks for HD video.

2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Looks like your having a blast,cool video!
  3. erikduop

erikduop New Member

It was everything you promised and more! It was indeed a video! It was sledding! It was great! It was awesome! And, it was wonderfully annoying.

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sadly the guy with the artic kitty was the one video taping since artic kittys can't keep up with the rest!! J/K im a yamaha or skidoo guy so i gotta give ya a hard time.. Looks like the snow we have here.. Still need another foot if you ask me....
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

AWESOME!!! we need more snow here badly so i can go riding, your video made me really wanna go bad
  6. murdog94

Give me a hollar man there is enough at my house in cloquet... easy ride!!!
  7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

you know out in gary, we dont have enough...the ski's just dig into the ground and its hard as hell to turn the sleds still....i was really hoping the big storm that hit the cities would hit us
  8. murdog94

Me to.. i know we rode down to morgan park on the munger last week and there is enough on the trail, and once you are above proctor there is plenty for trails, and the further out the more powder ridding you get to do.
  9. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

That's so amazing! It's been almost 9 years since I've been on a snowmobile! Makes me want to go to the mountains! :)
  10. Steve Smith

Steve Smith New Member

That looks like a ton of fun.