1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Answer a Question with a Question - 2011 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by sgtsjj, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

no but do you think as soon as you tell me I'll go oh duh i shouldve know that?
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No, because I'm not going to tell you something you can look up on your own. :) I guess you weren't interested enough to Google it?
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Why would he Google it? isn't your middle name Goggle? :rofl:
  4. SurrealOne

Hah, you're funny. Any new leads on the job front, Donyms?
  5. donyms

Any jobs you know of in NC?
  6. SurrealOne

Not in your field, sir. I work in the high tech industry and jobs are sparse there, too. Are you at least keeping your spirits up and looking every day?
  7. donyms

Spirits are up and putting in my resume' every day, usually several a day. What is next for that fine truck of yours? :glasses:
  8. SurrealOne

Mods are mostly done. I'm considering upgrading the speakers (but not the sub) as well as Line-X'ing the rockers, but those are on hold until I see what happens with the house and acreage I'm trying to buy. (If I buy a pile of land then those mods may remain on hold for a long while.) Not directly an upgrade but I'm also investigating an ATV to put in the bed of the truck (and that's an essential if I get the acreage I want).

Interestingly, I just won a ShotLock, so looks like I'll be mounting that when I receive it. How cool is that?
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
  9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

congrats on the win, and looking for jobs sucks doesnt it? donyms i wish you the best of luck finding one, and surreal hopefully you get that land this guy would love to take a trip to come down and pop off some rounds
  10. SurrealOne

Was there a question in that, Sgtsjj?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.