1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Answer a Question with a Question - 2011 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by sgtsjj, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I saw the question, is your speed reading leaving something to be desired? :rofl:
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My speed reading is fine ... when I've not been consuming alcohol. I miss things when I have been ... which is why I don't do it often and rarely to excess. Last night, however, was a rare evening. Do you drink?
  3. donyms

Nope, no drinking and no drugs but I have to stay straight to keep up because I'm blond. Are you sure drinking was all you were doing? :rofl:
  4. SurrealOne

Drinking was all I was doing, and I do it infrequently enough that I'm a lightweight. The job issues randoms so I can't screw around with other things. Even if it didn't, I do my best to stay within the confines of the law. What would make you think otherwise?
  5. donyms

I didn't think otherwise I was just poking fun at you. Will you ever grow accustom to my dry sense of humor? :rofl:
  6. SurrealOne

Probably. However, communication is supposedly 7% what you say, 38% how you say it (speed, inflection, and tone of voice), and 55% body language. In this medium, the body language and verbalization is absent, meaning only the actualy 7% of what you said and how you meant it ... was conveyed. Don't you think it's a bit difficult for dry wit to translate well (i.e. clearly) in such a medium?
  7. donyms

You are so funny, first of all you are right about the meaning being lost due to lack of body language, tone, inflection and such but we also have smiles to help make up for that in this medium. Your response as usual conveys your intelligence but there is a very thin line between brilliance and insanity. Due you know what side of that line you reside on? :rofl:
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Do you believe he has the answer for that, or will he google it?
  9. SurrealOne

Donyms, I'm probably on both sides of the line! How's the Folgers this morning?
  10. donyms

It's very good to the last drop, thanks for asking. How is your new theater sound now? I know how much work that is because I did mine. :great:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.