1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Answer a Question with a Question - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

What the heck is going on in this thead?
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Why is here something wrong with this thread?:neutral:
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Typing problems today, coach?
  4. Coach24

It seems always, doesn't it?
  5. SurrealOne

Not always. Are you off, today?
  6. Coach24

Nope, not off just taking a break for some nutrition and hydration. You getting hydrated enough down there?
  7. SurrealOne

Yup, I'm staying hydrated. I'm already ready to go home, though. I travel maybe 25% for my job. How do you cope with traveling more than that?
  8. Coach24

I really love the open road and the new customers I meet and hear stories from. If money was no object would you not like to travel this great country back and forth a few times?
  9. SurrealOne

I've traveled almost half of the states (between vacations and work travel) and honestly it's turned me into a someone who really appreciates home. After all, no matter how nice the hotel, the bed still isn't mine and my pet still isn't with me. If money were no object I'd likely be trying to buy more acreage than I am and would travel less. Wouldn't you prefer to sleep in your own bed rather than a hotel/motel bed or, worse, a RV's bed?
  10. Coach24

Well if I had a bus motorhome it would be my own bed. And yes I like home on occasion but I really like seeing all the scenery and taking in as much as I can of this great country. I have been to every state but not enjoyed all the beauty of each. Some trip were simply fly in fly out.
    Acreage is good if you know how to use it and even still a break from day to day could be good , wouldn't you agree?