Audio Any body heard of this company

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by dogred, Mar 28, 2012.

1. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Lol honest owner!

2. hishiad

hishiad New Member

3. lquattro04

lquattro04 Rockstar

Hands down the best website for audio. They have the best reviews, usually the best prices, best assortment of products, and customer service is great. Do a little research and you can probably find a set of speakers of better quality for the same price on there.

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes they are a low end brand that sell to the unsuspecting because they look cool. I fully agree that the Infinity Door speakers are the best I have heard and what I have in my truck now but I went with the 6" round in the rear doors, it's not hard to cut out the hole for them and it really made a big difference in my overall sound. I am using Kicker subs and 2 Cerwin Vega amps, 1 1000 watt mono and a 4.400 for the door speakers. I am very happy with the sound, quality and I haven't had any problems with blown speakers or anything. :glasses:

5. TnT817

TnT817 Member

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of hybrid audio technologies or not, but thats what I have in my truck and my previous car. They blow any other speaker I've heard out of the water! http://hybrid-audio.com/index.html