1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Any Deer Hunters?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GaryL, Jan 6, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Deer season just ended here and my son and I had a pretty successful year. Here's some pics of our trophies:

I got this one opening morning - 8 point.
    [​IMG]

This is my son with his first deer ever - 8 point.
    [​IMG]

This guy walked in front of my on December 26 and with those freaky horns, I just couldn't pass him up - 8 point.
    [​IMG]

Let's see what you got this year. Post'em up!

2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I dont hunt but I wanna. looks like you got some nice ones

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't care for hunting, but I love your shirt in the 3rd pic. My cousin has been on a transam/firebird streak for a few months now. If I can find one like that, I'm snagging it for him. ;) Those are some mighty fine looking kills there.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Man I wish I could get some time and get out and do some hunting. My boss goes hunting all the time, mostly dove & bird hunting, but he's an outdoorsman to the max so he's out at least 20 times each year I'll bet.

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I went past Lubbock this year on a friends family ranch, two trips and we got skunked both times. The area was saturated with hunters any deer showing his antlers around there woulda had a dozen holes in him in in under two minutes.
    Next year I'm going to California to hunt the Sierras with my brother.
    After 7 years in Texas I've only been lucky twice out here.
    Growing up in Ca. I bagged a deer every year.

6. CJlambertz71

CJlambertz71 Member

This is the only one i shot this year. I shot it in tennesse two days after christmas.
    [​IMG]

7. EdPDX

EdPDX Rockstar

Yeah, I hunt over in Oregon. I have hunted Blacktail since 1974. I hunt with a bow and a rifle. Also go elk hunting last few years. Had a poor seaon this year even though I got quite a few trips in... next year.

EdPDX