1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any Gamers?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by repley81, Mar 18, 2013.

1. repley81

repley81 Member

Just because we drive bad ass trucks, doesn't mean we can't have our nerd side. So any gamer's out there, and what do you like to play?

I stick mostly to computer games, such as World of Warcraft. Love my PS3, favorite games are the God Of War series, and just about any racing game.
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I game quite a bit. PC only; I have no consoles. I prefer shooters like BF3 and real-time strategies like Starcraft 2 - which I am currently playing the Heart of the Swarm expansion that came out last week. I never got into WoW. I've never been much of a fan of RPGs.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I put down WoW numerous expansions ago because it went from challenging to easy mode ... and also because I was fed up with Blizzard handing easy purples to people right before a new expansion. I'm glad I did, too. Pandas? Pet fights? Really? World of Yawncraft...

Surreal

P.S. I miss the days when undead had WoTF -and- their trink on no shared cooldown (i.e. a racial ability that really meant something). I miss 40-man raids. (Running a guild catering to 25's and progression is far, far easier than it was for 40's.) I miss high rep being a requirement for heroics, as it meant you could meet truly committed people in heroics ... and made them good recruitment locations for a progression guild. I think 20 bazillion mount options is stupid. I think it's absolutely retarded that you can have both alliance and horde on the same account as it means you can now talk to the other faction ... and I feel it's completely weaksauce that you can server transfer. WoW is a casual game, now ... which is why I left it.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Lol, That was like reading Chinese! I am not a "real gamer" so I have no idea what that meant! Until I had kids I often played Madden football on my ps3, now the system is basically used to play dvds. J?ust don't have the time.
  5. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Have an X360 myself. My favorite thing to play is the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm one of the weird people who actually liked the original ending of the third installment. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the added content of the expansion, but I enjoyed the simple original ending.
    I also play the most recent Fallout games, Ace Combat (like 6 more than assault horizons), Boarderlands, and Burnout:Revenge. Something about getting extra points for aggressive driving after a stressful commute home is satisfying!