1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Any idea on what pads and rotors to get.

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by smitht06, Jan 25, 2012.

1. smitht06

smitht06 Member

Im in the need of new rotors and pads for the front and a drum kit for the rear.... anyone have any idea's on what type to get.... Right now I have the NAPA Gold series and they went to s*** quick only about 10,miles... seems a little quick for me.

I heard EBC makes pretty good stuff.

Its an 06 gmc SIerra 4x4... I am running bigger tires so I was looking for something with a little more stopping power.

Also, I was thinking about going with ceramic pads. I don't do much towing besides my 4 wheeler and jet ski so I don't think I need semi-metailic pads. Any thought on this???

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  3. smitht06

smitht06 Member

it did help.....never noticed it til you mentioned something. Im still trying to get used to this forum and where all the hidden gems are.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No problem, we're here to help each other. :)