Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by chschevy58, Jan 11, 2010.

1. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

so i have a 2007 chevy silverado that i love so far with all the things i have done to it. i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what else i should do or what else i should add to her? on my to-do list is paint the bowties black and get a f&n 77 series cold air intake. any more suggestions? my sig shows what i have done so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. _BT_

_BT_ Member

Bed rug or bed liner, underseat storage bin...

3. Alaskan

Alaskan Rockstar

Nice truck! Some Ideas
    1. Fender flares
    2. Chrome door handles, side mirrors, tail gate handle. Either the real thing which is relatively expensive or I think Putco makes some stuff at a fraction of the cost. ( They just stick on )
    3. Chrome Grill
    4. I kind of like the black though. So maybe scratch 2 and 3 LOL.
    5. HID lighting is always fun.
    6. Bed rail things. Some people have the pipes that run from front to back of the bed rails.
    7. Bed cover. Like the Tonneau ones.

Ha Ha this is all stuff Im trying to do to mine.
    Your truck is sick, Keep it up.

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

6 inch suspension lift:great:

5. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

PAINTED MIRROR COVERS and WHEEL HOUSE LINERS!!!!!!! they add a great great look to the truck! write on my wall if you need details on here to find them

6. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Here are some suggestions:

Chrome door handles with chrome tailgate handle
    Airaid MIT with K&N filter
    Underseat storage
    Tonneau cover
    Bed rail protectors
    Homelink remote transmitter

Since you have non-stock tires and wheels, did you use a tuner to tell the ECM? Also a performance tune would be a good way to go.

A CAI on the NNBS Silverados are not needed as the stock filter box acts as a CAI. All you need to do is replace the restrictive resonator tube with the Airaid tube.

Does your truck have a DIC? If no, you can get the replacement panel with DIC buttons.

7. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

one thing I have is a Chrome Bowtie third brakelight cover......not installed
    yet, but not too many seen on trucks yet either---I think it was about
    $ 55 Canadian..Brian

8. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

black out the headlights and tail lights, maybe bug deflector and side window visors.

9. dark star

dark star Member

Might be a dumb question, why black out the bowtie ?

10. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I've never understood that either. I actually like the golden bowtie logo on the front and back.