Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by chschevy58, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I think only certain color trucks look good with gold, and certain look good with black. IMO. Every time I see a different color bowtie in the street, it always does get my attention. Sometimes its a good thing, sometimes its a bad thing.

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If it were mine, I would do:
    Programmer, spray in bed liner, DIC, GM Wheel well liners, install halos or angel eyes to your factory headlights, egr window visors, painted to match door and tailgate handles and mirror caps, maybe paint the bowties to match. I would leave the chrome bumper and grill as is because of the nerf bars. As you can see by all the posts everyone has their own opinion about what would look good. So, do what you think would like nice.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Color match all the chrome on the front and the bumper. HD mirrors. Black bowties. Black sped d euro black housing headlights with HIDs, smoked fog lights with HIDs, smoked LED third brake light and taillights. Black tool chest. Line ex. But that's if it was mine. To each there own