Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by vnslykrx, Aug 30, 2010.

1. vnslykrx

vnslykrx Rockstar

Hey guys, I got a 1998 K1500 and I was just wanting to get some input on what would look good. Just trying to stay relatively cheap. Let me know what you think!! Picture is in my signature.

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I would remove the door moldings, they just peel off. I would try to find some 2010, 18'' factory Z-71 wheels/tires.(theres take offs out there). The look real good on your body style. Also remove the front licsence plate bracket/mount.

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

that is in MI if it is legal to not have a front license plate..
    And me i put a set of 07 Chevy Chrome 17in take offs on mine I got them for $250 with good rubber... But i did put a set of White raised letter tires on since i think they look better..

4. Metaluzc

Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Always do something a little different and paint your bow tie red.

5. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

12823.jpg
    hey great truck you have there. I loved mine when I had it and wished I never sold it. Here's a pic. I had a 3 inch body lift for 400 bucks. 16x10 inch pro comp polished aluminum wheels and procomp 33'' mud terrains and a lot of people thought it was a great looking truck

6. vnslykrx

vnslykrx Rockstar

I was trying to remove the front license plate bracket but I couldn't get it off, the stupid bolts are seized up. I do want those style wheels, but I don't know where to get them. Thanks for your quick reply and I will try to do some of it!!
    Ryan

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

I do like the style rims, and I think what you did would look great!! And it is legal to not have a front license plate. A lot of people here have no front license plate because it's too expensive haha. Thanks for your input!!
    Ryan

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Wow!! Great looking truck man!! Thanks for your comment too!! That's a good deal for a lift, I was looking for something too. Right now I have the torsions cranked and she rides REALLY rough haha. Thanks for your comment and I'll look for a lift kit!!
    Ryan

7. ntbush83

haha thanks man. but good luck your search. I know how it is on the torsion keys. My new truck has them cranked and its definitely stiff ha

8. vnslykrx

vnslykrx Rockstar

nt is your 2003 an HD? My neighbors got the same one if so, just in pewter color

9. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

IF you are looking for a set of those rims honestly the best bet is either EBAY or else craigslist as far as you are willing to drive. I end up driving to MPLS (130miles) for certain things.

10. ntbush83

Yep it is. I like having the HD. How does your neighbor like his?