Any members on here from Columbus Ohio?

Discussion in 'OH - Ohio Chevy Truck Fans' started by ChevyFan, Mar 28, 2014.

Newest Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Looks like my 9 year old has a moderately serious medical issue and the nationwide children's medical Hospital is doing some advanced treatment for what he's got.

Anyhow, we're in contact with them and I might either drive or fly up there soon to seek treatment. Anyone know about this hospital? If we're are in town for a few days where should we stay at?

- - - Updated - - -

Cone on ... Where are my Ohio truck brothers and sisters at?

- - - Updated - - -

It's 16 hours from dfw to Columbus. Not really looking forward to that drive so I'll probably look for cheap flights up there in case we end up going.
  2. the phantom

the phantom New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sorry to hear about health issues you have to travel across the country for @Steve. Hope everything works out for you and your family to get the issues resolved. Ive been to Columbus for 2 days one time on some schooling/qualification for my work when I was working around cleveland for a short bit a few years ago. Sorry I cant give any advice on the area though.. Yeah 16 hours really doesnt seem bad though to go from Texas to Ohio. I would probably try it. Although I would probably rent a fuel efficient mid size(little more comfort) car for the trip and save the wear and tear on your own vehicles. The cost to rent one is cheap enough along with some possible fuel savings to make it worth while IMO. Good luck!!!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Looks like it's maybe 50/50 if I'm going there in the next few weeks.