1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any NFL fans online?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by GMCErica, Nov 20, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey everyone,
    Anyone at home today, watching NFL?? I am Dolphins fan... yea yea I know, they suck...lol but, I refuse to be a ban wagon fan... At least we have one win in the column.. Whats everyone fav team?
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

im a ram fan, but i do enjoy watching the packers this year
  3. GMCErica

Watching Packs and Buccs now.. Good game! Packs are playing good offense, and great defensive; two interceptions...21-10..

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Dolphins might win their 3rd game in a row!! WOOT!! Beat those Bills....Hellz yea
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I am and have been a 49er Fan for many years......:glasses:
  5. sgtsjj

the packers game got close wow same with the MN game
  6. GMCErica

Nice! You at home watching NFL today?
  7. sgtsjj

nope, im at work just watching the updates on line :( sucks having to work the weekend days
  8. GMCErica

I hear ya, used to work weekends all the time, then come home and was able to catch the last little bit of the game, and i always watched Monday night football. Are the 49er's playing today, or is their off week? Greenbay is now 16-0 , the game was really good. Aaron Rodgers is doing great, he is playing almost flawless..
  9. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yes, I'm watching them right now......playing Arizona.
  10. sgtsjj

the 49's just started they are playing Arizona, and the rams just started so i get to watch them lose yet again...o well one day theyll get their act together and get into the superbowl again. the packers have been doing awesome, i kind of want to watch them win it again this year since i live in MN its always fun watching people get all worked up about it