Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any one in the South Carolina Area (Southeast Region)

Discussion in 'FL - Central & South Florida' started by maxumpower, Jun 1, 2007.

1. maxumpower

maxumpower Rockstar

Hellloooo, the southeast region needs to speak up to show those yankees who's boss!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Is the Florida drought affected you in SC much? We've been so wet here in Texas that we're 5" above normal for the year already and we're erasing a multi-year drought here ourselves.
  3. maxumpower

maxumpower Rockstar

We are about 6 to 7 inches below normal. Usually its humid and it rains everyday this time of year but i haven't seen rain it over two weeks. Alot of people really want the low pressure system in the gulf to swing our way and soak us down.........bring out the white T-shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
  4. russ

russ New Member

Hello from Fair Play in the upstate of SC.
  5. jndjj

jndjj New Member

Hello from Darlington, SC - THE TRACK too tough to tame!
    Give me a shout!
  6. CamoRig

CamoRig Member

Edgefield SC.

I'm living on the Border. A mile or so from the savanna river:biggrin:
  7. woodsrider1

woodsrider1 New Member

somewhere in the country between Columbia and Greenville!
  8. ARisa062

ARisa062 New Member

Yet another newbie in SC here...looks like the Southeast is coming back:lol:
  9. johnsstart

johnsstart Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey guys walterboro sc here loving this site and having a good time anyone close give me a shout bout 30 min from charleston sc :glasses:
  10. tgrfn787

tgrfn787 New Member

I live in God's Country, aka Clemson, SC (hopefully not the only tiger+bowtie fan)

and lake Hartwell is down 8 ft... :erf: