any other Power Block fans??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MPC-Silverado, Nov 21, 2010.

1. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

starts in about 5 minutes. i watch it almost every week. love the 4 shows... but extreme 4X4 is my favorite

2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I always catch all of the truck shows. My dvr is set to record them all if i miss them on sundays.

3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I'm usually asleep when Power Block is on haha DVR ftw.

4. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

yeah well its on at 10am local time so im usually up

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Trucks isn't as good since Stacey left. I do watch his new show gearz on speed. Extreme is the best of the bunch.

6. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Not a fan, i dont really care for a show that pretty much has an unlimited budget and every tool at their disposal.. If i had $100K to drop on tools, then i might watch..

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have my dvr set to record them each week. Some time it is the only thing worth watching!

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i try to watch it when ever i get the chance, i get done with work right before it starts on the weekends and always fall asleep trying to stay away to watch it

9. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I love watching the PowerBlock. I have my DVR set to always record it. I also like Extreme 4x4 the most, though I also like MuscleCar. Horsepower is nice because it opens a window into the world of building motors. Trucks is also nice, but it's usually a lot of "ricer" mods like air intakes and stuff. I am enjoying the engine swap in the Ranger that Trucks is working on though. I still watch 'em all regardless. I think the rest of the car shows come on on the Speed channel, which I don't get.

10. jwco5.3

jwco5.3 Rockstar 100 Posts

Love it Love it. Although I do agree with the cost post above.... Even their budget builds.... are not budgeted on a regular fellas coin. Great shows though. The ranger their building will be a nasty little truck.