1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

any other Power Block fans??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MPC-Silverado, Nov 21, 2010.

1. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado New Member

starts in about 5 minutes. i watch it almost every week. love the 4 shows... but extreme 4X4 is my favorite
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

I always catch all of the truck shows. My dvr is set to record them all if i miss them on sundays.
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

I'm usually asleep when Power Block is on haha DVR ftw.
  4. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado New Member

yeah well its on at 10am local time so im usually up
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Trucks isn't as good since Stacey left. I do watch his new show gearz on speed. Extreme is the best of the bunch.
  6. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Not a fan, i dont really care for a show that pretty much has an unlimited budget and every tool at their disposal.. If i had $100K to drop on tools, then i might watch..
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

I have my dvr set to record them each week. Some time it is the only thing worth watching!
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

i try to watch it when ever i get the chance, i get done with work right before it starts on the weekends and always fall asleep trying to stay away to watch it
  9. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I love watching the PowerBlock. I have my DVR set to always record it. I also like Extreme 4x4 the most, though I also like MuscleCar. Horsepower is nice because it opens a window into the world of building motors. Trucks is also nice, but it's usually a lot of "ricer" mods like air intakes and stuff. I am enjoying the engine swap in the Ranger that Trucks is working on though. I still watch 'em all regardless. I think the rest of the car shows come on on the Speed channel, which I don't get.
  10. jwco5.3

jwco5.3 New Member

Love it Love it. Although I do agree with the cost post above.... Even their budget builds.... are not budgeted on a regular fellas coin. Great shows though. The ranger their building will be a nasty little truck.