Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

any pics of a 73-87 shortbox

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by walleye101, May 28, 2010.

1. walleye101

walleye101 Member

Does anyone know where there are any pics of 73-87 chevy shortbox trucks with a 88-98 shortbox stepside?? If i remeber right they don't look like they belong on this body style though?? i Know on the 67-72 they look sweet :) Anyways i have a 83 Chevy k1500 4x4 i picked up and starting to restore it and make it into a mudder with a lift. I can pick up many of the 90's stepside's cheap instead of spending a quick $1000.00 for new box sides for my original box. I know i saw pics years ago but can't remember where? Anyone got some pics or know of any websites? thanks guys

2. Greg84

Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

Kind of the opposite of a lifted mud truck, but it gives you an idea!

[​IMG]

3. walleye101

walleye101 Member

i don't see a pic on here for some reason?

4. Greg84

Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

Lets try it this way.. The picture was from another forum, this forum seems to edit out any links to other ones.

Attached Files: