Any PWC owners out there??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by finalday7, Oct 23, 2007.

1. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey I was just wondering if anyone out there owns a jet ski, waverunner, etc.. I've got a 07 seadoo GTI with the 155hp engine. Just looking to chat it up with some fellow owners. :great:

2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I dont own a PWC but I did work at a marina for a year, and my family owns 3 boats.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  3. finalday7

Yeah I can't wait until I can buy a boat. PWC's are fun but there only fun for a couple of people. I'd love to get a nice boat to cruise around in.

4. MD4x4 Fireman

do you have AIM or Yahoo messenger?

5. finalday7

No I don't have them. I do have msn but i'm never on it. Best way to get in touch with me is, email finalday7@hotmail.com, or threw here.

6. MD4x4 Fireman

what kind of boat are you looking at getting? i did sales for a little so i know a bit about what kinds work better for people

7. finalday7

I'm only 21 and don't do much fishing. I was kinda lookin at the seadoo boats, like the 180 challenger. Enough for 4 or 5 people and looks good too. Oh yeah and at around 23000 good price in my opinion.

8. MD4x4 Fireman

it sounds like something that can go fast is what you want. Do you plan on wakeboarding or water skiing?

9. finalday7

I'd like to get into wakeboarding. I went waterskiing for the first time in like 10 years this summer. I pretty much just like the idea of having a boat. Being able to just get away for a weekend.