1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any suggestions for a single cab wanting bass?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by b_ehrm, Mar 16, 2009.

1. b_ehrm

b_ehrm New Member

i have a 92 gmc 1500 and its a single cab and i would really like some bass in there but cant figure out what to do.....any suggestions?
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Go to Crutchfield and plug in your truck. You will have a good many of the available options presented to you.
  3. b_ehrm

b_ehrm New Member

thanks for the advice!
  4. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

np! I'm sure ppl will speak up on whether or not they have any practical real-world advice on your particular application.
  5. SQSilverado

SQSilverado New Member

You could look at the slim line of subs offered by a couple of the companies. I know that pioneer's subs have tested very well and produce a lot of bass in a small area.
  6. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

I could tell you a ton of things to do that would cost alot of money but your first order of business is to set yourself a budget. Crutchfield is a good plac to check out!