1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody ever seen a front bumper fascia overlay?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by tony852, Mar 14, 2011.

1. tony852

tony852 New Member

Hey guys,

I'm looking to opt out of the chrome front end and was wondering if anyone has seen a silverado with this fascia overlay and if it was worth the money. The install says all you do it tape it on...sounds kind of sketchy. If you had any pictures that would be great also. Thanks in advance.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/front_bumper-fs-fascia_overlays_by_slp/21125.aspx
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

There is no picture with the link you posted up??....

Below is a Front Fascia for.....1999" to 2000" Trucks and SUV's....is this the Fascia you are asking about??

[​IMG]

Front Bumper Cover - Generation VI - SS Style

by Street Scene 95070143 Front Bumper Cover - Generation VI - SS Style
    • C A P A Certification: Non-CAPA certified
    • Color Finish: Black
    • Includes: Installation instructions and hardware
    • Material: Urethane
    • Product Fit: Direct fit
    • Warranty: 1-year Street Scene limited warranty

• 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 All Submodels; All Engines;

3. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I had a Xenon bumber cover on my '00 S10 and it was just taped on, but I added 2 srews on each side where the cover and the fender meet in the wheel well. Had the truck for some time and the bumber cover scraped the road many times and never had a problem with it.
  4. tony852

tony852 New Member

Thanks

Thanks jarman, I guess I'm just really concerned with its durability.