1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody have electrical schematics

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by 7daughters, Dec 20, 2007.

1. 7daughters

7daughters New Member

I am looking for the wiring diagrams for the power mirrors for my 95 suburban. I put a new (used ) control switch in and I am not sure if it is good or not. All the fuses are good. I don't think all the motors would go bad at once, so I am thinking there might be a bad connection somewhere.

Anybody know where to get a diagram without buying the service manuals?
  2. MrShorty

MrShorty Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I don't have them with me, but I've found that you can usually find good manuals with wiring diagrams at public libraries. I know my in-laws have gotten manuals from the Multnomah county library system; A quick search of the Hillsboro/Washington county public library indicates that they have the Motor series (probably in the reference section). If you don't want to buy the manual yourself, I would suggest the library and see what you find.