1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone around Va

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Chevy Truck Club' started by SQSilverado, Feb 28, 2009.

1. SQSilverado

SQSilverado New Member

I've been looking around the site here and haven't seen Va members around that much so i decided to reach out and see who is in my area. So I just purchased a 2006 crew cab silverado. I have plans but not enough money at the moment. :lol:
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Not in VA, but welcome to the site. I've vacationed in Virginia Beach many times, stayed at the Oceanfront Inn around 30th street I think. congrats on the new ride!! :great:
  3. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

Va

Hey im kind of a virginian lol i grew up in chesapeake, moved out here to elizabeth city about 5 years ago. I still work in va though , out of chesapeake. During the week im everywhere in hampton roads , i try to spend alot of weekends in naggs head doing some fishing though ! :)
  4. Land Shark

Land Shark New Member

I'm in northern va, by DC. I visit friends in VA Beach often.
  5. jsegs02

jsegs02 New Member

Im in WV, travel to VA often, Hampton Roads area as well as Richmond.
  6. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member

Up here in Northern Va as well. Ashburn out by Dulles airport
  7. JennaBear

JennaBear New Member

I live in Alexandria.
  8. agerangere5

agerangere5 New Member

hampton roads VA here!
  9. chevychic

chevychic New Member

Orange, Virginia!