1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone around Vancouver Island or Calgary?

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by finalday7, Nov 5, 2007.

1. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey I live in new orleans right now but I'll be heading home sometime next year. anyone live in the above mentioned places. Just seeing whose out there. :great:
  2. armand71

armand71 New Member

Hi, I'm in Maple Ridge B.C. which is close to Vancouver, close enough?:sign0016:
  3. handy_kinda_guy

handy_kinda_guy New Member

I live in Fort McMurray. You way all ready know it is around 400 miles north of Calgary.
  4. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

I live in lynden, Wa about 10 minutes from the border and an hour from vancouver
  5. WhosDatGuy

WhosDatGuy New Member

6. crane3447

crane3447 Rockstar 100 Posts

Yea I'm here in Cow Town. If your in the area swing in and have a brew. I'm driving to Houston, then on to Kansas City for my brother-in-law's wedding in August. I'll wave if I pass you on the highway.:great:
  7. Big G

Big G New Member

I'm in Airdrie, just north of Calgary.
  8. 05SierraSLT

05SierraSLT New Member

Calgary for me i moved from moncton new brunswick a month ago!
  9. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well I have my new destination, Sayward, British Columbia. It's a little ways up Island and is so small it's still considered a village. I heard fuel is around 1.52/liter which I must say sucks but oh well. Anyone close to sayward at all?
  10. Jacqson

Jacqson Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm a little late for this post but I'm in North Vancouver and I can almost see Vancouver Island from my house.