Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone doing SEMA?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Springthing, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have the opportunity to go this year and considering it. I think it may just end up as a big window shopping trip where I look at everything and go "Whoa! Too cool... wish I could afford that!" "Holy *explicit*! That is just totally awesome. I wish I could afford to do that." "OMG! That just looks too totally awesome. I wish I could afford to do that."

Anyone done it before? Worth the trip? Anyone doing it this year? Has this topic been covered already?

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If you have the chance, GO! It is worth the trip. I went a couple of years ago and enjoyed all of it. Be aware that it is nearly impossible to see everything. Set your priorities and get a map of the show. Have fun!

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Our family buisiness gets invitations every year, I've only missed 3 years out of the past 11, its a great show if your into vehicles. Probably one of the best auto and parts shows you'll ever see and well worth the trip.
    Unfortunately my brother decided to start taking VIP clients to the show from now on so I'll have to figure a different way to get invitations if I want to continue going.

4. asstda2b

asstda2b Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I might be going. we reg. and booked a room already, but i am not sure if i can get off work.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Did anyone go and get home yet? Would love an update on how today went.

6. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Where was it?

7. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

went and am home - too tired to post today but will post and get pics up tomorrow I'm sure. It was as great as I'd hoped it would be.

8. tbplus10

Vegas Baby!!

9. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Oh. Thats too far off for me.

10. tbplus10

Just a short 32hour drive each way.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008