Anyone else addicted to Drag Racing on Android?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by adampaul1964, Jun 6, 2011.

Newest Photos

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you haven't downloaded this app yet you need to. Don't know how many hours I've wasted but it's extremely addicting. You can race anything from a GTI to a Bugatti Veyron with a Ferrari or two in between, there are also a few muscle cars in the game too, Shelby GT500, Corvette ZR1, and the Viper too. You start out at level 1 and race to win money and "respect" points so you can "mod" your car and buy better cars and move up in levels. You can race "online" against other people too, check it out you'll be hooked.
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

What's the name of the app? I have an iPhone and will see if they have it.
  3. adampaul1964

Sorry, Android only. It's simply called "Drag Racing"
  4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

I'm going to download this on my girl's phone in a bit, so I will probably be back tomorrow to let you know I'm hooked. Thanks for sharing Adam!
  5. DIGS16

DIGS16 New Member 100 Posts

good game, just hit shift point and its a W lol
  6. adampaul1964

LOL, yeah that works pretty well in the early levels but once you get into the faster cars it takes a little more finesse. There is a "tuning" option which allows you to adjust nitrous duration and gear ratios, when you get a car running in the 8s and 7s the fine tuning of the gear ratios and finessing the launch can net you hundredths of a second which can make all the difference. As I said, and you can probably tell from this post, I'm hooked!
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Pretty cool game Adam. I played a bit last night and am going to give it another go later tonight.
  8. adampaul1964

If you get into it pretty good, let me know and I can give you some tips!
  9. darnie1987

darnie1987 New Member 100 Posts

10. 2wheelmudder

2wheelmudder New Member 100 Posts

Love that game play it on my co workers droid all the time... very addicting