1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone else into RC trucks?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by donyms, Jul 13, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was just curious to see if anyone else on here is into RC trucks or RCs at all. I assume RC trucks because this is a truck club. Anyway, if you have them, mod them and play with them post a picture of your favorite or your collection. It would be nice to see that I am not the only adult/Kid here. :rofl:

New Savage in town 007.jpg
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

used to have a couple, sold them, mostly due to a lack of time.

Alex
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I never had any trucks but back in the late 80's I had a few Buggies I spent way to much money tricking out.
    Also had a couple scale off-shore Cigarrette boats I played with.
    Lots of fun and a very addicting habit that can get expensive if you dont keep an eye on it.
    I pulled all the toys out last year and try'd to get the granddaughter interested, but no go so I put them up for sale, ended up trading them all for a shifter race rart and a off-road buggy go cart, those got her attention and I cant get her off them when she comes over.
  4. 95C1500

95C1500 New Member 100 Posts

I love 'em. I've had a few walmart ones which didn't last long when "river crossing: :lol:
  5. 98chevy33

98chevy33 New Member

I have a traxxas slash 4x4
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Boy that must be a blast in the snow, don't you guys have 11 months of winter? LOL!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking about the HPI Baja 5B for my nest toy.................. :glasses:
  7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That looks like a real fast buggy.
  8. 98chevy33

98chevy33 New Member

ya it feels like it and ya next winter im getting paddle tires