Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone else miss the HHR

Discussion in 'Chevy HHR Forum' started by ChevyFan, Sep 9, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just saw a couple of HHRs and was thinking that was a great looking vehicle. Not been give all that long, but already i miss!

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yep. I wouldn't mind one, but I wasn't planning on buying any more new cars if I could help it. I still see plenty of them running around on the roads.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

For the amount you see on the road I'm surprised GM didnt feel it was money making platform.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well I can tell you that after 50K-60K on all our Co HHR's we are getting rid of them. We are having nothing but problems with them from Wheel bearings to ECM's....We have 4 of them..