Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Anyone else workin today?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Camaro69car, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

AppleCare is open for business today, they close at 5 CST.

Anyone else working?

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Working, but just putting in 4 hours in the office.

3. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Yes! GM Customer Care is here on the forum working for our customers until 4:30pm EST.

Happy Holidays!

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

4. Camaro69car

gotta work a full 8 hours today and tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, or whatever holiday you celebrate.

5. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

Working yes, no more than I have to. When you own livestock, there are no days off. Cows have to be fed this time of the year, water checked, etc. Bought myself a Christmas bonus last night - a six pack of "Moose Drool", that's a nice brown ale made in Missoula Mt. I plan on enjoying a couple tonight and finish them off tomorrow. Christmas dinner will be some home grown Montana prime rib. Ken

6. Camaro69car

Nice, Drink one for me!

7. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

Yup. Just received an email that we can leave at 1330 hrs. Merry Christmas to all.

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Got home from Md and Pa this morn Just relaxing till a party tonight jpeg.jpg To all..

9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I only have tomorrow off, and there are some projects that need completing so I am most likely going to work tomorrow also.

10. poncho62

poncho62 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

We have 3 days off...Xmas eve, Xmas day and what we call in Canada Boxing Day......its supposed to be the day that we take all the boxes of crap we got for Xmas back to the store for a refund.......lol