1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone else?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 95Chevyk1500, Dec 22, 2009.

1. 95Chevyk1500

95Chevyk1500 Rockstar 100 Posts

Anyone else not like crew cab trucks? I don't like the way they look, or the short bed they have. I dont mind them on HD trucks, but still not my favorite.
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

To each his own I always say, I love my crew cab. I switched from an extended cab to a suburban (large family) and now all the kids are grown but one the crew cab is a nice option for a roomy people hauler with the convenience of a pick up bed.
  3. 95Chevyk1500

i can see how having a family would make it nessicary, and im not saying they shouldnt make em. I just dont like em haha
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I will probably not buy anthing but a crew cab, after having four of them. Now I have a Colorado crew cab with a really short bed! I can still carry deer feed though.
  5. Amdforever

Amdforever Rockstar

I'm the exact opposite! I don't really like any of them other then the Crew Cab. I'm not basing it on looks, but more of the usability perspective. I've always HATED having to sit cramped up in the back of an extended cab, so I knew purchasing mine, that it would be used for people as well as cargo and couldn't be happier :) It is a "to each their own" opinion though :neutral:
  6. drakeoz71

drakeoz71 Member

I agree I dont like the looks of a crew cab the extended cabs look way better. But extended cabs can get annoying have to open both doors.
  7. bosoxx2004

bosoxx2004 New Member

:lol:I am in agreement with you, I really like my 2008 GMC Canyon, it has a a vast amount of interior room. To everyone have a joyous and safe holiday season.
  8. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I love the crew cab, i wish my truck had a crew cab. I personaly cant stand reg cab trucks..I am over 6 ft tall.:lol:
  9. Zorro

Zorro New Member

CC

Crew cab all the way!!! Hate having to open front door to let someone in the back. It also makes for a lot of extra room.
  10. 95Chevyk1500

See i geuss it's not just looks, but i dont like having less bed space. As it is, with a 6 1/2 ft box u canf fit much in there. As for space, my dad drives an ext. cab, and so do i. His is an 04 and has much more room than my 95. When we go out as a family we take his truck. My sister and I fit in back quite well. (I'm not a little guy by any strecth of the imagination):lol: But ya its all personal need/preferance on crewcabs. I just dont like em, so I wont buy one.